Location: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
The individual in this position will be a member of the technical support team. Alongside with other team members, this person will be responsible for providing technical support to customers.
- Provide technical support and answer customers’ technical questions via phone, email and online web support tool.
- Select appropriate products and provide solutions according to customers’’ requirements by means of reproducing customers’ setup in lab or cooperating with other entities etc.
- Arrange the return and repair process for malfunctioned products.
- Provide customers with installation and training service on large-scale equipment.
- Work with R & D engineer to test prototypes.
- Generate new product ideas and assist in designing new product.
- Attend conferences and trade shows and set up Demos.
- Work with marketing personnel to give proof-reading for translated technical documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Master's Degree or higher in Optics, Opto-electronics, Physics or equivalent.
- 1+ year relevant work experience required.
- Good understanding in Optics, Mechanics and Electronics.
- Proficiency in both oral and written English.
- Hands on experience in a Photonic lab is highly desired.
- Customer centering mentality.
- Team player.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary based on his/her role, individual performance and competencies, as well as market competitiveness.
- Mandatory social insurance and housing fund in accordance with Laws.
- Optional supplementary medical insurance.
- Annual medical check-up.
- 10-15 days of annual leave days per calendar year.