SuperChip is a professional distributor of electronic components and systems for aviation industry enterprises.
For more than 5 years we have been working with aircraftbuilding industry, and have established themselves as a reliable supplier of specialized components and solutions for harsh operating conditions. We offer a wide range of solutions for critical applications – from MIL-STD-38999 connectors to radiation-resistant ICs.
SuperChip supplies electronic components for developers and manufacturers of a wide range of aerospace applications:
- Communication systems
- Navigation Systems
- Display systems
- Flight Control Systems (FCS)
- Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS)
- Systems of meteorology
- Control systems
- The systems for recording flight parameters (objective control equipment, or flight recorders)
- Power systems and others
SuperChip is an experienced supplier of electronic components and systems for manufacturers of avionics. Our capabilities include:
- the supply of interface chips, including Holt, DDC, DEI;
- selection and delivery of power supplies with a temperature range from -55 to + 105 °C;
- development and production of printed circuit boards suitable for operation onboard aircrafts;
- selection and delivery of connectors, including class MIL-DTL-38999;
- delivery of acceleration, impact, temperature, pressure sensors, e.i. for extreme operating conditions.
Projects in the avionics industry
We offer the entire delivery cycle of special radiation-resistant ICs for use on the orbit, from logistics to export control in the country of origin.
Specialized solutions also include reliable power supplies, DC/DC converters, connectors and cables.
The system cooperation with world manufacturers of components is adjusted, it allows us to use their engineering resources for support of our customers.